- 1.The person using The origin of Korean Journal of Food and Cookery Science (KJFCS) Online may use, reproduce, disseminate, or display the open access version of content from this journal for non-commercial purpose.
- 2.Any use of the open access version of this Journal in whole or in part must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author and publisher attribution, date, article title, The origin of Korean Journal of Food and Cookery Science (KJFCS), and the URL http://www.ekfcs.org/ and must include a copy of the copyright notice. If an original work is subsequently reproduced or disseminated not in its entirety but only in part or as a derivative work this must be clearly indicated.
- 3.For any commercial use of material from the open access version of the journal, permission must be obtained from The origin of Korean Journal of Food and Cookery Science (KJFCS). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- •re-use by a non-author/third party/other publisher of parts of or all of an article or articles in another publication (journal or book) to be sold for commercial purposes
- •the proactive supply of multiple print or electronic copies of items taken from the Journal to third parties on a systematic basis for marketing purposes
- •re-use by an author of parts of or all of an article in other publications from commercial organizations